Nevada Airsoft Forum

Any Airsoft Fields/Groups in the Area?

Includes major areas like Reno, Carson City, and Tahoe.
Also includes Sparks, Stead, Lemmon Valley, Sun Valley, Spanish Springs, Gelena, Minden, Gardnerville, and Dayton.

Any Airsoft Fields/Groups in the Area?

Postby Rogue Wolf » Feb 28, 2018 4:00 am

Hey everyone, I'm actually new to this Site. So, I've been in Reno for 3 years now, and did a lot of Airsoft in Arizona but was never able to get back into it when I moved back here. So, I haven't been able to do much research on my own time due to Work/Life, but now I have a bit more free time on my hands and am able to get back into things. Basically, I'm looking for Fields that (preferably) can take Mid-Long Range Sniping and some heated CQC Areas. Reason why is I use a SVD https://www.evike.com/products/42741/ and a Dan Wesson Revolver. I'm also looking for groups who are willing to take a "Rusty" Player in and hopefully give me something to do on my weekends. So, if you know any Groups/Fields that are Accepting/Respectful/Fun places to go, please let me know.
Rogue Wolf

Return to Sierras