- OP: Jaguar
Sat, Jun 16 - Sun, Jun 17 09:00
Players must PM their name, age, D.O.B., e-mail, team affiliation (WCT or otherwise) and thier desire to be SEAL or PMC. Players wishing to play within a group of 4 must all register together and give the names of the other players that they will be playing with.
Players over 13 are welcome provided they have a WCT Minor Waiver Form and their parent (if under 16) meets with the Captain before the game.
Players will pay $20 per man or $50 per four man team.
Players that do not register ahead of time are welcome but will pay and additional $10.
Registration closes one week before the game date.
On January 28, 2012 four S.A.S. operatives where shot down over Afghanistan with their flight crew after capturing images of the mass graves created by Valkyrie Contracting Services, Inc. Three of the operatives died in the crash, the last one evaded capture just long enough to get the images digitally transferred to local Marine elements operating in the area. The Marine elements were not able to secure the operative before Valkyrie contractors were able to interrogate and execute him.
For the next several months C.I.A. agents conducted a series of intelligence generating operations. Their finds included conformation that VCSI was, and is, funneling incredible amounts of capital into the South American state Suriname. Further operations uncovered payments made to local officials and neighboring state governments. This has led the DoD to suspect that VCSI has not only secured absolute political dominance in Suriname, but means to slowly extend their influence into both Guiana and Brazil.
Concerned that VCSI’s rapid growth and immense power in the developing world will jeopardize U.S. interests in the region, the Office of the President, in conjunction with the Dept. of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has mobilized the American military superstructure to begin policing actions in the state of Suriname. U.S. Naval warships, including the Nimitz-Class carrier Harry S. Truman, and its onboard SEAL/s and Marines have been recently station just 150miles off the coast of Suriname.
On April 26, 2012, the President gave the green light to military commanders to conduct a recon mission into Suriname to determine if military intervention is necessary. The reports coming back showed brutal oppression on the local populace by VCSI and grievous human-rights violations. Based on these reports, the President has cleared SEAL Team Three to conduct an initial reconnaissance on the Suriname coast. Their mission, identify key military structures and, if necessary, destroy them. Also, the SEAL/s will be tasked with determining the overall readiness and effective military strength of VCSI and its Suriname subsidiary, VCSI Suriname.
The SEAL/s step off June 16, 2012 at 0900.
• This will be a 15 hour operation. 0900 to Mid-night.
• Players will be divided into two teams. USN SEAL/s (Recon) and Valkyrie PMC Operators (Scouts).
• Players are encouraged to create a “stash” to hold their spare gear. And they are allowed to return as many times as needed to reequip and rehydrate.
• Stashes will not be in play for other players.
• SEAL teams will range from 4-6 players. Each team will have one TL, one RTO, one Corpsman and one AR/HWS gunner. Additional rifleman will fill if the team is 5 or 6.
• SEAL teams will deliver a condensed SALUTE report to their commander.
• SEAL teams will have comms with one another.
• SEAL teams will receive multiple objectives as the game goes on.
• SEAL teams may be asked to eliminate specific HVI’s.
• SEAL teams may be asked to destroy certain objectives.
• SEAL teams must have at least one camera, one notepad and pen, and one radio on them at all times.
• SEAL teams will insert on foot one and a half hours before Valkyrie players.
• SEAL teams will extract based on orders at the time.
• SEAL teams may have one heavy weapon (AT-4, M203, M79, etc.) that fires foam rockets enabling them to disable vehicles.
• SEAL teams may carry grenades.
• SEAL teams may search PMC dead bodies.
• Valkyrie teams will range from 6-10 players. Each team will have one TL, one RTO, one Medic and one AR gunner.. Additional players will fill as rifleman. The entire team is semi-auto only.
• PMC teams will have comms with one another.
• PMC teams will search their specific sectors or perform guard duty as determined by their CO.
• PMC teams will attempt to capture or kill the SEAL teams.
• PMC teams will insert via vehicles and have vehicle support.
• PMC teams will have full maps of the AO detailing the exact location of all objectives in their sector.
• SEAL/s will be GREEN. Ghillie suits are allowed in any color.
• PMC teams will be in either TAN or in TAN pants with a non-GREEN, red or orange polo. Ghillie suits not allowed.
• Game Marshalls will be in RED polo’s.
• Gear color is not mandatory for either team, but matching colors are encouraged.
• Rifleman and DMR’s are under 420 FPS with .20’s. 20 foot MED.
• Long guns are under 515 FPS with .20’s. 80 foot MED.
• Side arms are under 375 FPS with .20’s. 5 foot MED.
• Melee weapons allowed.