1. May not carry a weapon of any type.
2. May not use radios or other devices for communication.
3. Do not need to carry any light sticks for dead rags.
4. Must wear full seal goggles and face protection.
5. Must touch human players to receive a kill.
1. May only carry one weapon with one hi-cap magazine.
2. May not wear tactical gear of any type.
3. Must die if touched by zombies.
4. Must stay with group at all times.
5. Must carry glowstick if game type requires.
All players will play as both Zombies and Humans in this game. Please come dressed in civilian clothes only. No BDU's are allowed. Full seal goggles and face protection are required of all, but only have to be used while player is zombie. Plastic and rubber melee weapons are NOT allowed for this game. Zombies die if shot anywhere, not just the head. Humans die if touched by Zombies anywhere on their person, or weapon. All players must be 13 and up only. Waivers must be signed by all minors, even 16+. Flashlights are required of all players. All players must bring at least one glowstick of any color to use as a dead rag. Lanterns will be used to ID boundaries. If you have lanterns, please bring them. Dress warm.
The Lemmon Valley field lies 15 miles north of Reno in desert terrrain.
Take northbound on Highway 395 from Reno
Take exit 74 to Lemmon Valley Dr.
Continue for 5 miles, turn right onto Waterash Dr.
Take the 1st right onto Tupelo St
Turn left (northbound) onto Matterhorn Blvd
Continue for 2.0 miles, turn right onto Silver Arrow Ln (look for the archery sign)
Continue for 0.2 miles, turn right before the fence